Collars and Couplings Overview
In 1998, three New England entrepreneurs founded our company to sell high quality shaft collars and couplings at competitive prices to wholesalers only, primarily power transmission, industrial supply and fastener distributors.
From the start, our intent has been to stock what our authorized distributors need, including RoHS compliant parts, and ship orders complete, accurately, on the same day. We also manufacture made-to-print specials.
Sorry end users, we can’t sell to you
Manufacturers and other end users, it’s against our policy to sell direct to you, but we will refer you to authorized distributors in your area. If none exist, we’ll approach likely prospects about becoming distributors. That’s how we’ve built our business throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Why you should become an authorized distributor
If you’re a distributor, instead of an end user, here’s why you should consider becoming authorized:
- You never pay a minimum charge for standard stocking items
- You get same day shipping when you order M-F by 3 pm ET
- Our accuracy and product quality ranking consistently averages over 99.9%
- Our service level – percentage of orders delivered on time, 100% complete – consistently averages over 97.5%
- You can have us blind drop ship to your customers, saving you time while eliminating handling and freight costs
- We offer kitting, private labeling, and a 10% discount program for online ordering
- You have up to a full 90 days to return product. But understand, returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge depending on circumstances
To become an authorized distributor today, click here.